We are looking for Finance Business Analyst for our fast-growing Finance team. Our ideal teammate will have a blend of Accounting & Finance experience. You’re comfortable working in the fast-paced environment of a fintech in growth mode, while also having an eye for the nuances that make or break a brand!
Job Description :
- Lead & Analyst the day, month and year end processes with the organisations deadlines, ensuring all financial transactions in line with financial procedures
- Investigate and report on Significant Error / Variances data, identifying any remedial action that needs to be taken
- Work with Business Leads, Operations Manager, Accounting Manager, internal and external audit and ensure follow up and implementation of matters arising.
- Work on obtaining information that provides more detail to support reporting. This could include Business Day to Day transaction, Company Revenue & Business Cost
- Provide detailed information monthly on Business Flow, Project Flow and Business Transactions
- Support other members of the Finance and Resources Team with ad-hoc projects. To include bringing together financial and activity information.
- Contributes to the development of financial project within the Finance Team and the organisation.
Job Specification :
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance Management
- Minimum Experience 3-5 year in Finance Related
- Fluent in English both Oral & Written
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, combined with the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and detail oriented and able to take initiative
- Good knowledge of software development life cycles, web technologies, and web development, And Excellent knowledge of Ms Office ( Excel, Word, etc )