Exciting opportunity exists in the Donegal office of a successful & growing Irish business. With locations in both Ireland and the UK, the organisation has grown significantly in recent years and is continuing to do so. Reporting to the management team the, role will have complete oversight of the finance function and managing a team of staff. Suited to an accountant looking to progress and someone who enjoys a varied role.
- Supervision and management of the accounts team
- Preparation of management accounts for ROI and UK companies
- Day to day accounts preparation and journals
- Bank, Interco and GL reconciliations
- Standard costing of manufactured products
- Stock Valuations
- Financial & Cost analysis of plant & machinery
- Monthly Sales reporting
- Monthly Commission reporting to payroll
- Preparing audit standard year end accounts for external auditor for Irish Company
- Preparing year end accounts for UK based Company
- Filing of tax returns for both ROI and UK Co to include VAT, RCT / CIS and Intrastat
- Aid in the implementation of new ERP system
- Liaise with banks and other financial institutions when necessary
- Ad hoc duties for senior management
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA)
- Preference for a minimum of 3 years PQE in industry
- Proficient in Excel with previous experience in an ERP system advantageous
- Ability to manage a varied workload and to work to deadlines
- Good team player, flexible, enthusiastic with the ability to work on own initiative and mentor and manage a team.
Interested in this opportunity?
Send an updated CV to Suzanne Fowler at email@example.com or call on 01-6797990 for an initial confidential conversation.