Our Finance Department is responsible for providing financial analysis, planning, control and accounting services to the key business units within the Club. With the Club developing its business to meet new customer needs, Finance is playing an expanded and increasingly proactive role.
We are now looking for a proactive and self-motivated individual to join its Planning and Analysis team to provide analytical support to business units.
- support the financial planning process, carry out business and financial review on a monthly and ad hoc basis
- provide value-added analysis and recommendations to support business decisions
- work closely with business unit during the budgeting and forecast process
- develop business models for management’s decision, and to facilitate financial performance and budget utilization monitoring
- identify and monitor key business drivers, trends, track and report on the impact
- support ad hoc assignment
You should have:
- a degree in accounting, finance or related field with recognised accounting qualification
- at least 5 years of solid experience in management accounting and / or financial analysis in a medium to large sized organisation and experience in financial modelling
- strong analytical, inter-personal and communication skills
- ability to build rapport with internal customers
- proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- good computer literacy in using Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Financial Analyst.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.