ERM is looking for a Project & Financial Accountant willing to join our Finance Team in Dordrecht or Rotterdam.
The key roles and responsibilities include
- Day by day support and follow up with the Financial Controller and the Consultants on financial project management.
- Keeping project details up to date in the project management systems for the whole lifecycle of each project (from proposal phase to the cash collect and closing of a project).
- Reporting errors and non-conformities to the controller and the project managers.
- Keeping a schedule of the different invoicing terms and preparing the invoices.
- Taking an active role in the risk analysis of the projects and helping to identify corrective actions to mitigate the identified risks.
- Reviewing of contracts with clients and preparation of outgoing invoices.
- Following-up client cash collection, contacts with finance department of clients and reporting of overdue AR.
- Supporting the financial controller with cost accounting, general ledger and with the management reporting.
- Providing financial training to new recruits (proposal, project file ISO, project set-up in GMS, Time Sheets, and Invoicing).
- Support to the French Finance team with both client and supplier related tasks.
What you will need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or Accounting
- 2-3 years of experience preferably in Audit companies
- Native Dutch speaker, Fluency in English (B2/C1 level), French is a plus
- Excellent working knowledge MS Windows based software packages: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Able to work in an international environment
- Able to operate as a detailed, hands-on person within the local finance team
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills in a pressured consulting environment
- Capable of Innovate/Automate Financial Processes
- Working knowledge of an ERP is preferred
- Living in or close to Rotterdam area
What you will get in return
Careers at ERM are a journey rather than a destination. Whatever career journey you decide to take, we will aspire to provide you with support, structure and opportunities to help you succeed.
- We offer a salary which is competitive to the market and a good variety of secondary benefits such as 30 vacation days, pension fund of which the premium is fully provided for by ERM, 8% vacation allowance, laptop and mobile phone, and 100% payment of public transport from home to work.
- Our office is located near train stations in Dordrecht however we will move our office to Rotterdam area by the end of the year.