- Assisting with EER Reports checked for North Asia & EU Region against GAPP and local Exception Policy.
- Escalating issues to Team Lead/supervisor if required to ensure a duly resolution.
- Receive and unpack parcels and make the records.
- Find EER Report at random required by auditor or processor
Roles & Responsibilities*
- Processing EER profile set up/update/deactivate
- Processing EER/TER Reports checked for North Asia & EU Region against GAPP and local Exception Policy.
- Processing Morning tasks and Afternoon tasks
- Processing cash advance process
- Reminder user for unreceived report and non-submit report in system
- Escalating issues to Team Lead/Supervisor if required for a duly resolution.
- Keep appropriate records for EER Reports received.
- Find the EER report timely as required.
- Prepare KPI report and EER monthly reports
- Follow up audit issues
- Processing cross center random checking
- Reminder CFCs to update local exception policy
- File all the EER reports received
- Bachelor degree or above.
- With interest in finance work.
- Accounting or logistics background is preferred.
- Experienced in MS Office
- Good English in both oral and writing.
- Responsible, self-motivated, detail-oriented. Good team player, able to work under pressure.
Key Result Areas
- Ensuring that EER Report received are checked completely and timely.
- Ensuring EER profile set up/update/deactivate
- Ensure all the documents received are filed timely and stored in order in warehouse.
- Ensure Morning tasks and Afternoon tasks done completely
- Ensure reminder user for unreceived report and non-submit report in system
Primary Location: CN-CN-Chongqing
Organization: Finance GSS
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Variable
Job Posting: Mar 8, 2021, 1:21:58 AM
Please continue with your application