If you find yourself at a professional crossroads, a career as a Financial Advisor may be the right change for you. Financial Advisors partner with clients to help them achieve their long-term financial goals: retirement, building wealth, estate strategies, funding education and more. As a Financial Advisor with Edward Jones, you’ll develop and grow your own practice, supported by a branch office administrator, a home-office team and local financial advisors. You'll benefit from the expertise and experience that comes from nearly 100 years of history. We’re proud to have more offices in the U.S. and Canada than any other investment firm, serving over seven million clients.
Our Financial Advisors are valued partners, and we credit much of our success to their unique experiences and professional backgrounds. We value an inclusive environment where everyone’s different viewpoints help to achieve results. We don’t often brag, but we’re frequently recognized and awarded as a top place to work. For the 22nd year, we were named one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For®” by FORTUNE magazine1. Additionally, we were recognized as a Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality by the Human Rights Campaign.
We are unwavering in our commitment to helping clients achieve their long-term financial goals and making a difference in the community where you live.SET
What characteristics would make you a successful Financial Advisor?
Can you see yourself…
• Natural interest in financial services/markets and how they work
• Love of learning and challenges, including proven determination to succeed
• Skilled in long-term relationship building
• Comfortable in your ability to think critically
• Passion for new opportunities
If so, we’ll give you the support you need.
• Learning to be a Financial Advisor through our comprehensive training program?
• Delivering personalized investment and financial solutions to your clients?
• Taking ownership of your business’s growth and success?
• Meeting professional and personal objectives as they relate to building your practice?
• Working in and positively impacting your local community?
Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
You can also expect…
• Paid training – Get registered and licensed and learn how to be a Financial Advisor with the industry’s top training program.
• Salary for the first four years as you begin to build your practice
• Your own firm-provided branch office in the community
• A full-time assistant to help lighten the load so you can focus on your clients
• A support network that extends from your branch office to your region to the home office – You’ll work independently but will have a team of thousands backing you every step of the way.
• No ceiling to your earning potential and growth, and your compensation is tied to the effort you put in
• A compensation package that includes opportunities for commissions, profit sharing and incentive travel
• The flexibility that you need to balance your personal and professional lives – the best of both worlds
Take the next step toward a new beginning with Edward Jones.
Apply today: careers.edwardjones.com
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veterans status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.