Serves as financial analyst for the Advertising and Public Relations business units. This role supports the business unit finance team in the following; run weekly and monthly financial reports, update and maintain monthly revenue and P&L forecasts and provide Ad Hoc analysis as needed. Ensures all reporting activities are accurate and prepared within established timelines.
- Run weekly utilization and project tracking reports
- Perform financial reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Assist in the budget and forecast process
- Maintain budget and forecast information in Excel
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization as needed
BA/BS degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent education and experience. Strong English proficiency. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is essential. Experience with Oracle Finance is preferred. Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy, organizational, interpersonal, and teamwork skills. Excellent financial, communication, and interpersonal skills as well as a high level of personal motivation to achieve. Demonstrated ability to work with confidential and sensitive data. Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines is necessary.
Primary Location: Latin America - ARG-BuenosAires-Avda-del-Liber
Employee Status: Regular