FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 9,000 customers across 103 countries, including more than 50 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
FireEye's Enterprise Technology Services Team is seeking a Financial Planning Analyst who will actively support and manage the Enterprise Technology Service Team's $50M+ annual budget. You are a high energy, problem solver who thrives engaging cross functionally towards positive business outcomes. You will have the opportunity to actively engage with ETS Executive Leadership, Technical Subject Matter Experts as well as, cross functionally with our partners in Finance and Human Resources.
The Analyst will report to the Director of Transformation & Project Management Office and will their primary focus will be managing the dynamic budget of an Enterprise Technology team for leading Cyber Security Company.
This is a professional, dynamic, fast-paced position. It's a big job, and an important one to us. If you enjoy interacting with people from across the world, while having a major impact on an exciting and growing company, this may be the ideal position for you!
- Develop and update Enterprise Technology Services forecast models/budgets and methodologies to provide transparency in our investments in both technology and people
- Work closely with the ETS leadership team to model enterprise technology investment across FireEye. Baseline and forecast that plan and provide transparency in progress to the plan via financial reporting
- ·Provide financial reporting for both technology investments, organizational headcount targets, travel and training/development budgets
- Headcount analysis and capacity planning
- Expense analysis
- Quarterly Business Reviews and Management power point analysis
- Vendor Management
- Collaborates with both Enterprise Technology Service and Finance departmental managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- At least 2 years post qualified relevant industry experience
- Strong Analytics and Reporting background. Should be highly proficient with excel and Microsoft Power BI
- Proven ability to work in a high- paced environment, successfully partnering with cross-functional senior management to drive success internally and externally.
- University degree, with advanced degree or professional qualification
- Experience leading departmental Projects
- Experience building financial dashboards
- Experience gathering cross functional requirements and/or budgets and consolidating to a standard enterprise standard