This position reports to a Fixed Income Fund Manager and will be exposed learning opportunities in ESG reporting and process improvement initiatives/projects.
• Monitor and review companies’ ESG considerations, what they are doing on ESG issues
• Assist in updating ESG template for Fixed Income team as part of monitoring process
Research Portal migration:
• Assist in preparation migration from Research Portal to RMS.
• Prepare numbers for regulatory surveys
• Participate in process improvement and ad-hoc initiatives / projects undertaken by the team
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent
• Good number sense
• Meticulous and willing to learn
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Technical Skills and Competencies The Trainee Will Learn
• Product knowledge : Learn about investment analysis in Fixed Income Market
• Technical skills: Knowledge of credit risk, ESG implication for credit issuers and use of Bloomberg
• Soft skills : Communication/interpersonal skills, teamwork, time management, analytics and problem solving
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnited Traineeship
• Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
• Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.