Floor Manager (Duty Manager)
Hervey Bay RSL/The Clubhouse Hervey Bay
About us .....
- Join one of the biggest employer Groups on the Fraser Coast
- Friendly and professional environment
- Be part of the management team in one of Queensland’s most picturesque regional locations
- Free on-site parking
- Award salary
The Hervey Bay RSL is located on the beautiful Fraser Coast. The Club is the premier entertainment venue in the region experiencing growth in Hervey Bay.
The Hervey Bay RSL operate the Clubhouse Hervey Bay, the ‘Best Little Club in Hervey Bay' (Hervey Bay Golf Club)
We have a vacancy at the Clubhouse for a Floor Manager (Duty Manager)
The Club's facilities include:- 61 gaming machines, bar, TAB and Keno, functions room, 130 seat restaurant, and 40 seat deck area
Are you ready for a challenge, do you have the experience and skills to apply for a position of a Floor Manager (Duty Manager)
This role will manage day to day operational aspects of the Clubhouse, reporting to the Venue Manager and Senior Management at the Hervey Bay RSL.
- Ensuring employees are offering exceptional customer service to our members and guests
- Supervision of staff
- Covering shifts when required
- Managing staff performance
- Ensuring staff are adhering to Club's standards and values
- Ensuring customers are happy with our service and products
- Dealing with customer complaints and issues in a timely manner
- Ensuring compliance with RSA & RSG as required by legislation
- Cash Handling and end of day balancing
- Carrying out opening and lock up procedures
- Training of new staff
To be considered for this role, you MUST have relevant experience, skills and knowledge of the hospitality industry and required certificates:-
- Current RSA, RSG, RMLV certificates and licenses.
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Must be eligible to gain a National Police Certificate for employment
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience in Club of similar size
- 5 years minimum hands-on beverage, food service and gaming experience
- Be a strong team member, willing to adapt to change and follow direction and able to make decisions
- Able to write basic reports on critical events
- Able to lead and manage a team and a talent to build and develop relationships and motivate staff
- Basic computer skills necessary - Microsoft Office - word, excel and outlook
- Have strong communications skills and be results driven.
Hours of Work
This position is a full time position, 38 hours per week on a rotating roster. Must be available days, nights, weekends and public holidays.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Hervey Bay RSL group, and you fit the above criteria please apply for this position.
Applications close – 23rd December 2020.
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted
Please continue with your application