Hours per week: 40 hours (of which 3 days on location, 2 days remotely)
Duration: 12 months (option for extension)
For the client in the Arnhem region we are looking for a medior / senior backend developer with extensive Magento 2 experience (at least 1 year). With your input, drive and enthusiasm, the team grows further in skills and professionalism. When developing Magento web shops you use your programming knowledge and experience within enterprise environments. You have worked for at least 5 years with: PHP, (OOP / MVC), MySQL and Symfony / Zend / Laravel framework and you have experience in the use of PHPStorm, GIT, Bitbucket and Jira.
- Developing new features on the Magento 2 platform;
- Thinking along and discussing possibilities and solutions for tackling new features together with the UX Designers;
- Reviewing code from your colleagues;
- Working on integrations with our backend systems such as: ERP, PIM, DAM and CRM;
- Collaborate with your colleagues in the scrum team: stand-up, retro, sprint review;
- Presenting your work and / or knowledge during the sprint demos and lunch lectures.
- HBO work and think level;
- Minimum 5 years work experience as a developer (PHP, MySQL, GIT);
- Experience in working within the Magento framework (at least 1 year Magento 2);
- Experience in working in an enterprise environment;
- Experience in working within a scrum team;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- You have a good command of the English and Dutch language, both orally and in writing;
- You are a team player, creative, good at abstract thinking and good communication skills.