About the Company:
Our Customer provides a unique Security Detection Product for their customers, mainly DPO's (Data Protect Officers).
The product is a combination of a hardware (black) box that detects unusual behaviour, data breaches, sensitive data spots, malware, leaks and also does firewall monitoring.
You as a ReactJS developer will be working in one of their development teams with 4 colleagues, and you're focussed on creating the best front-end/UX experience for their customers.
Your responsibility would be to build the full front-end for the detection software they have, together with a team lead, scrum master, tester and a back-end developer.
- Min. 2 years of development experience in ReactJs
- You've worked with REST API's, Design Patterns, OOP code
- Professional level of English both written or spoken
- Able to work on site in Den Haag
- Team player
- Experience in testing, test automation and testing principles
- Experience with deploying applications
- Experience with version control (GIT, Upsource)
Project Lenght: 3 months
Starting date: as soon as possible
Open to Freelancers already living in The Netherlands
Contact: Victoria Grishko
Tel: 06 23 25 41 85
Please continue with your application