FRONT END DEVELOPER
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of AngularJS , ReactJS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
- BTech/BE Equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience
Location : Delhi, Bangalore Mumbai
Compensation : 15.0L - 25.0L
Experience2.0 : 4.0 Year(s)
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E.
Working days : 5
Please make sure candidate should qualify checklist written below:
Ques: Is the candidate working in a product/internet consumer firm?
Ques: How many years of React JS experience candidate has
Ques: Is the candidate a full time Btech from tier 1 Institute?