Company Webcast BV, HQ based in the Netherlands, provides high-end webcast and webinar solutions to more than 500 corporates and local governments, through a state-of-the-art platform using the most advanced technology. Company Webcast can handle all aspects of organising, recording, broadcasting and archiving of webcasts, making it possible for the customer to focus on other priorities. The company offers flexible and tailor-made formats, depending on the customers’ needs, i.e. video or audio webcasts on location, conference call webcasts, highly interactive professional studio webinars and self-service webinar licences. Since February 2017, Company Webcast is part of the Euronext group and rapidly expanding in the Euronext Countries.
As a front-end developer, you will be working on all our user-facing applications, such as our player and portal and will also work in the top layers of our services stack. Also, you will be involved in the translation of business needs into technical specifications.
Company Webcast is currently a growth-stage company, which requires both your input and your flexibility. As we collaborate with large companies and organizations, the Frontend Developer keeps our applications backwards compatible with older versions of browsers, and allow them to comply with various web guidelines, such as WCAG.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Frontend Developer with the following skills :
You have your own coach in the form of a senior developer. If you are open to it, you can learn a lot from this man and you will have the opportunity to grow.
Be part of a young company but already mature in its processes and customer base. You can count on a competitive salary package with fringe benefits like laptop, travel costs etc.
Last but not least we are part of Euronext which means a financially stable and international growth company with a strong vision for the future.
• We respect and value the people we work with
• We are unified through a common purpose
• We embrace diversity and strive for inclusion
• We value transparency, communicate honestly and share information openly
• We act with integrity in everything we do
• We don’t hide our mistakes, and we learn from them
• We act with a sense of urgency and decisiveness
• We are adaptable, responsive and embrace change
• We take smart risks
• We are positively driven to make a difference and challenge the status quo
• We focus on and encourage personal leadership
• We motivate each other with our ambition
• We deliver maximum value to our customers and stakeholders
• We take ownership and are accountable for the outcome
• We reward and celebrate performance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. We value the unique talents of all our people, who come from diverse backgrounds with different personal experiences and points of view and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect.
This job description is only describing the main activities within a certain role and is not exhaustive. It does not prevent to add more tasks, projects.