Front Office Supervisor have to ensure for guest satisfaction who interact with Guest Service Agent operation and will keep the Guest Service Agent team informed of relevant information and guest feedback. At Hilton Garden Inn, our promise is “to make our guest stay better and brighter” which means we need you to live our Hilton Values and embrace our Brighthearted Culture which you will be shared and trained when you join us.
What will I be doing?
As Front Office Supervisor, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise Front Office operations during your assigned shift to a consistently high standard
- Ensure the satisfaction of all guests throughout their stay at the hotel by responding efficiently to their enquiries, offering advice and information as per requested with a professional, pleasant and positive manner at all times.
- Knowledgeable on all facts of the hotel product and services and surrounding area where the hotel is located.
- Monitors hotel benchmark (SALT, QA, Problem Resolution, etc.) evaluate performance and results, take corrective action constantly strive for improvement. Reviews with Front Office Manager on a continual basis and formulates action plan in order to drive results.
- Ensure your shift team have an current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events
- Advise your shift team of any special events or VIP Guests in the hotel that day
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of Team Members with an emphasis on training and team work
- Maximize sales revenues through up-selling and marketing program
- Manage Guest requests, inquiries, and complaints promptly and completely
- Maintain the professional appearance of the Front Desk with a focus on hospitality and Guest service
What are we looking for?
A Front Ofifce Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Front Office experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or retail sector
- Strong commercial/business awareness and demonstration of sales capabilities
- Calm, organized work ethic with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent supervisory, inter-personal, and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- A relevant supervisory/management certificate/diploma or degree
- Experienced with Opera Property Management System
- Minimum 1 year relevant experienced
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!