Hired Anywhere is recruiting on behalf of our clients.
- Implement various user-facing features in universal JS web stack
- Contribute to the automated UI test suite - Optimize rendering performance and scalability of the front-end stack
- Communicate with various members of the larger development team: backend developers, product managers, product designers, etc.
- Develop and maintain user-facing features using React.js
- Translate created designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Stay up-to-date with latest design, UI trend and emerging front-end technologies
- Integration of order flow to backend REST API;
- Integration 3rd party services (Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Google Tag Manager, Intercom, Google Optimize).