Cognigy is a global leader in Conversational AI to support customer service automation. Its low-code platform, Cognigy.AI, enables enterprises to automate contact centers for customer and employee communications using intelligent voice- and chatbots.
With precise, reliable intent recognition, human-like dialogs and seamless integration into backend systems, Cognigy.AI creates superior user experiences and helps companies reduce support costs. Cognigy.AI is available in SaaS and on-premise environments and supports conversations in any language and on any channel including phone, webchat, SMS and mobile apps.
Cognigy’s worldwide client portfolio includes Daimler, Bosch, Henkel, Lufthansa, Salzburg AG and many more. Learn more at cognigy.com
Senior React Application Developer (m/f/d)
Would you like to become a part of Cognigy, one of the top 20 start-ups in Germany, and actively shape our rapid company growth together with us?
Then we are looking for exactly you for this position - keep reading!
- Producing clean, readable and well-tested frontend code
- You have an eye on the look and feel of our user interface and will participating in planning meetings with our UX engineers to design the future of our product
- Helping us to build-up automated cross-browser testing procedures
- Implementing and improving our frontend development pipeline to increase the productivity and automating time-consuming build-jobs
- Providing guidance to other frontend developers and act as a mentor
- Several years of experience with React.JS in conjunction with Typescript
- Several years of experience with bundlers like Webpack and Rollup – you can not only use these tools, but you also love to tweak their configuration files
- You have “a feeling for good design” – padding and margin are not just CSS properties for you, you love to create pixcel-perfect user interfaces
- Experience with Realtime communication protocols such as WebSocket or WebRTC
- Experience with testing frameworks and libraries such as Mocha, Chai and Cypress
- Experience in debugging client-side browser applications
- Good communication skills and the ability to present new concepts in front of our management
Desirable skills and experiences
- Experience in creating and shipping containerized software products
- Experience in various design tools to mock your ideas and concepts before they get implemented
- You want to work in an international, dynamic, and highly motivated team and want to contribute the development of Cognigy.AI
- Last but not least: You know why Mace Windu´s lightsaber is purple!
What we offer
- We are an ambitious and international tech company with a great culture, and we make sure that everyone feels welcome
- We believe that all employees should benefit from the company’s success and therefore offer a virtual stock options plan
- We also offer you an attractive salary
- The opportunity to help build this company with flat hierarchies and the possibility to shape the organization
- Modern office in the Media Harbor Düsseldorf
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home
Does this sound like you? Let’s get in touch!
Send us your application letter and resume, including salary expectation and availability – now!