WhiteWater makes products, but at our heart, we are a service business, and that means we are a people business. In this way, we excel and create value for our clients by listening to their needs, collaborating to create solutions, problem-solving and attending to the details. Our culture, as you would expect, reflects these traits. We are a diverse group of experts, from creative designers to talented engineers. Whatever the expertise we bring from all over the world, we listen and learn from each other because we are aligned behind a clearly understood purpose: together we create fun for families everywhere.
Interested in starting an exciting career with WhiteWater? Apply today!
WhiteWater is looking for an Order Fulfillment Coordinator to join their team! Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Order Fulfillment Coordinator will focus on processing D365 orders by first assessing for completeness and clarity then inserting into the fulfillment queue, staying aware of availability status, generating pick lists when multi-line orders become shippable. The Order Fulfillment Coordinator will run a process dependent on routing instructions and actions recorded when completed.
- Assess internal orders to ensure at least five required elements are present and order requirements are clear.
- Communicate with order originators or clarity, order deficiencies etc.
- Source, calculate and update ship dates accordingly.
- Release and route orders for fulfillment.
- Enter coordinating instructions on every order header and routing instructions on every order line to ensure company-wide visibility on progress.
- Regularly monitor the status of all open orders via the open orders report.
- Communicate shipment notifications to the packaging department when all order lines ready for shipment.
- Report to Plant management once per week status of all overdue orders.
- Issuing auto-generated pick lists to Stockroom/Packaging (Stock /FIN Locations).
- Review open orders that are late or past confirmed ship date, determine when PO’s will be delivered and/or when WO’s will be complete, revising the order’s confirmed ship date.
- Assist PM’S/Buyers to determine part ID’s when photos are emailed by client/installers.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience in an inventory environment.
- Must be able to read Drawings provided by Engineering.
- Post-secondary school education in a related field an asset.
- Knowledge of order fulfillment processes.
- Ability to execute defined processes and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, creative, fun and positive environment.
- Basic understanding of Kanban and inventory systems.
- Be willing and able to follow processes, procedures and/or instructions from Supervisor or lead hand.
- Define and align goals with departmental goals then ensure regular performance feedback is completed through performance feedback and a goal-setting program.
- Self-motivated with the ability to listen, communicate (written and oral), collaborate and stay on task with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to contribute to a safe work environment by following all company health and safety rules and policies.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Available to work overtime hours as required
- Accountability – We do what we say
- Collaboration – We work well together
- Customer Focus – We know and respond to our customers
- Communication – We listen to and understand each other
- Authenticity – We are honest and trust each other
- Resilience – We deal effectively with pressure, are persistent and optimistic
- Flexibility & Adaptability – We are willing and able to respond to changing circumstances