What are the top five skills and number of years of experience you are looking for in candidates?
Top Five Skills/Years Experience:
- Experience building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Experience with service development, REST, HTTP, Java, Spring, NoSQL (preferably Cassandra), XML, JSON.
- Experience in building UI with ReactJS , other JS frameworks.
Knowledge of and working experience with open source software (e.g. Spring, Apache, Tomcat, etc.).
- The ability to prioritize effectively, communicate clearly, and consistently deliver results.
- Keen attention to detail and high level of commitment.
- Preferred Skills/Experience
- Experience with TDD, Agile, Paired Programming.
- Aggressive Refactoring.
- Experience with RabbitMq, IBM MQ.
- Knowledge of modern Deployment and Configuration Management tools such as Chef, Docker.
- Ability and aptitude to dig into and solve challenging problems and proactively avoid problems.
- Scripting, automation and troubleshooting of processes and systems; scripting in the shell and at least one of the following: Ruby, Perl or Python.
- Networks, security, firewalls, load balancers, DNS and other infrastructure components.
What are the soft skills that you feel candidate\'s must-have in order to be successful in this role?
- Strong communication skills
- Familiar with Agile software development methodology and user story creation
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Excellent organizational skills
- Open and honest and willing to share and accept feedback and ideas