Protegrity, a global leader in data security, protects sensitive data everywhere and future-proofs businesses as data-privacy regulations evolve. Maintaining privacy today across distributed data has become impossibly complicated. With Protegrity, enterprises can secure data wherever it resides, control how it’s protected, and have confidence that data is safe, even if a breach occurs. The Protegrity Data Protection Platform is a modern alternative to traditionally complex data-protection methods that leave gaps in security.
Deep integrations with Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Teradata, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Cloudera, Databricks, and many other enterprise applications ensure that data remains fully protected in hybrid-cloud, multi-cloud, and on-premises environments without performance penalties. The platform’s fine-grained data protection anonymizes personally identifiable information (PII) that’s used in AI and machine learning models, providing faster access to critical analytics data and dramatically shortening the time to business insights.
We are looking for outstanding software developers. You may come from any vertical domain (existing knowledge in data security domain is not a requirement). You’re qualified for this job as long as you as you are an outstanding developer in any programming language and a quick learner. We typically develop in web based client and server technologies. You’ll be sufficiently challenged with plenty of learning and growth opportunity in this job.
· Work within an Agile environment to develop, test and deliver software in small iterations
· Create design documents and participate in collective design discussions within the team
· Develop and execute software unit test cases
· Performance tuning and optimizations of software applications
· 3+ years of software development experience in Python
· Experience in installing, configuring, troubleshooting and development on Linux servers
· Deep understanding of networking protocols such as TCP/IP and SSL
· Understanding of Internet application protocols including HTTP, SMTP, FTP, SOAP, REST
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent inter-personal and written/verbal communication skills
· Experience with HTML5, XHTML, XSLT, JQuery and Bootstrap
· Subversion, JIRA
· Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Agile methodologies
· Experience Information and Network Security domain
· Scripting experience (bash, perl, etc.)
· Experience working with databases with proficiency in SQL
· Experience in appliance based product development
· Performance optimizations and tuning and test tools such as JMeter and SoapUI
· Network traffic analysis and troubleshooting using tools such as Wireshark
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits with generous vacation and holiday time off. All employees are also provided access to ongoing learning & development.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace is our priority. We are committed to an environment of acceptance where you are free to bring your full self to work. All qualified applicants and current employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.