Would you like to work at a company where your contribution can make a significant difference? We’re an exciting startup where you’ll have the unique chance to see the product of your work translate into success. We’re young, exciting and we’ll provide you with the tools you need to grow.
Moebius is looking for a Senior Full Stack developer to join our team working on multiple projects for international based clients. You will be expected to learn new technologies quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment while working in a team environment and individually.
Based in Cebu City, Philippines.
- 5+ yrs development experience with Vue, React or Angular.
- 5+ years development experience with PHP.
- 5+ years of development experience with Laravel.
- High proficiency with Bootstrap CSS framework.
- Good knowledge of at least one preprocessor like LESS, SASS or Stylus.
- Experience building modern well-engineered web applications.
- Knowledge of how to build large-scale single-page applications using REST APIs.
- Strong understanding of Git and other version control.
- Understanding of how to implement a design from a Photoshop/Sketch file.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good organization and time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field highly preferred or equivalent career experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Portfolio or GitHub showing quality work examples is a plus.
- Primary focus is on delivering high-quality, reusable code and debugging issues that may arise.
- Be involved and participate in the overall development lifecycle.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Perform code review to ensure best practices and standards are being followed.
- Mentoring and guiding other team members.
- Perform tests to optimize performance and catch potential issues.
- Perform research to keep up with new technologies, trends, and best practices.
- Collaborate with teams of designers, developers, and system administrators.
- Participate in conferences and educational programs.
- Accurately estimating the time needed to deliver output.
- Participate in developing supporting material for projects.
- Participate in project scoping and planning.
- Write technical documentation.
What you’ll get:
- Possibility to work on exciting projects that will be immediately visible online.
- Work with a super-motivated and highly experienced international team of young professionals.
- Guaranteed career growth potential.
- Freedom to innovate and take decisions.
- Ability to adapt to new circumstances (crucial in a startup).
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary (Salary negotiable depending on experience and expertise).
- Casual dress code and relaxing work environment.
- Paid Overtime.
- Health insurance.
- Education allowance to improve and learn new skills and technologies.
- A computer of your choice.
- Drinks, games, and movies after work.
- And most important, awesome colleagues.
Temporarily due to COVID-19.
Laravel: 5 years (Preferred).