About Team Sequoia
Our team believes if we are passionate about what we do we can produce amazing quality and offer outstanding customer service. From large corporation to startups our solutions go into many products used by you in daily life. We pride ourselves on being able to associate with our clients to develop custom software solutions.
An Engineer’s Life @ SequoiaAT
As an Engineer, SequoiaAT will be a dream job for you. You will have an opportunity to work on technologies and product before they hit the market and get popular. If working on a gadget you may get to own one of them as an early tester. Working with us we have a be your own boss culture so you will have plenty of opportunities to interact directly with our customers and their customer. Our goals just do not end there, we want to work with you on your personal development goals and ensure that you meet them.
We work on projects involving hardware integration, Wireless Including (BLE, LoRa, WiFi etc.) , Data Analytics, Digital Transformation etc.
We are all engineers and we do not want you to have a feeling that you got stuck on one project and could not grow your career. We expect you to contribute to a variety of projects during a given period of time. We keep you well informed about new technology trends through our tech chat sessions and secondary skill development process.
Is it right job the right one for you?
If you are passionate and through about what you have been doing and willing to learn daily, then you will fit in very well. You should also have the ability to freely and clearly communicate your ideas or thoughts to succeed at SequoiaAT.
What Technology Skills required for this?
Primary Skills : REACT FULL STACK DEVELOPER
· At least 4 years of experience in design and development of frontend application using ReactJS / Angular framework
· Knowledge in identifying & integrating the right frontend libraries for the various UI components that needs to be designed.
· Expertise in back-end REST API development using Python. Knowledge of working on frameworks like Django would be good.
· Good practical knowledge in design and management of database structures. Experience in MySQL / PostgresQL databases is a must. Basic knowledge in non-relational databases like NoSQL / MongoDB / DyanamoDB etc. would be added advantage.
· Cloud Server management and deployment of the developed application in cloud environment like AWS / Google Cloud / Microsoft Azure is a must. Preferably AWS
· Experience in test driven development would be given more preference
· Should have the flare for writing clean and well documented code
· Knowledge of repository maintenance using SVN / Git
· Ability / Willingness to work in Agile environment
· Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
· “Pixel-perfect” implementation of the approved user interface
· Design and deployment of appropriate database structure
· Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
· Design and construction of REST API
· Integrating the front-end UI with the constructed API
· Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment