Role type: Full Time
Location: Mumbai Office
Experience: 4 – 8 years of professional experience in Software Development
About the role:
We're looking for a dynamic and innovative Senior Full-stack Developer with excellent communication skills to join our fast-growing Team in India. You will be helping us build technology solutions and capabilities to deliver on our vision to help SMEs everywhere gain access to affordable finance when they need it so they can grow!
You will be part of a Global Technology Team spread across India and United Kingdom. CreditEnable is a core Technology and Data company, so all aspects of our business lines and functions are underpinned by technology solutions and capabilities that support our growing Client base.
- Take ownership of, maintain, and further develop applications to facilitate smooth lender and borrower interaction with CreditEnable systems
- Support and maintain various legacy applications
- Create new integrations with internal and external systems, both with and without user interfaces
- Automate workflows, both using custom applications as well as out-of-the-box application frameworks
- Support scheduled jobs and ensure rich instrumentation to allow effective monitoring and diagnostics
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- You need to be self-motivated and an independent professional who wants to make a difference by building technology to improve the quality and efficiency of everyday lives
- To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for technology and stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry – somebody who wants to continuously learn
- You need to be a self-starter who can take on responsibility for their own projects and work independently
- You are ambitious and would like to grow as part of an exciting FinTech with global ambitions
- You have great interpersonal skills and work well within a Team. You are a doer. You are innovation-driven and open to new solutions. You are extremely flexible and highly agile.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do and take pride in a job well done. You are enthusiastic about our company and our products.
Skills and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- 4 to 8 years of Software Development experience
- Experience in designing and building highly scalable distributed systems
- Solid software development background including design patterns, test driven development
- Experience designing highly interactive web applications with performance, scalability, accessibility, usability, design, and security in mind.
- Experience in working with Generic Collections such as Lists, Dictionaries using Lambda Expressions
- Experience in front-end frameworks such as Angular is a plus
- Experience with Agile development methodologies Strong Design and Architecture exposure in building large scale enterprise applications Technical Skills
- Hands on experience of end to end (all layers) development in .Net
- End to end ownership of features including design, coding, deployment, DevOps and support
CreditEnable is a global credit insights and technology solutions company. The firm applies proprietary data analytics, deep learning, AI and technology to build solutions to the world’s biggest financial challenges.
CreditEnable’s automated lender and borrower solutions create a more efficient SME lending process.
CreditEnable's senior management has over 100 years of proven expertise in technology, credit, risk and the SME segment. They have built credit and risk analytics platforms for some of the world’s largest financial institutions, managed large international investment portfolios, taking SMEs from start-up to IPO, and invested heavily in SMEs across multiple geographies and sectors.
We have offices in London and Mumbai.
For more information visit: [...] Team: [...] is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to actively recruit and develop a diverse workforce, and actively look to recruit women into leadership roles. We believe a diverse workforce is critical to our success and our future. We make recruitment decisions based on objective criteria and welcome applications from all sections of society regardless of belief, colour, race, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to the recruitment process.
If you are smart, highly motivated and passionately believe in your ability to contribute to a world class technology company with global impact, please apply, we would love to hear from you.