As a Senior Full-Stack Developer, you will play a key role in developing new features of the company’s online platform and web applications using a variety of technologies.
In your role, you will:
- Develop well thought-out features for a robust, on-demand platform, leveraging technical knowledge and best practices in the field.
- Write extensible, scalable, reliable, well-structured, and efficient codes while being mindful of performance requirements
- Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering well-tested code to QA
- Collaborate with the team and other project stakeholders from planning to post-deployment support and monitoring
- Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features
- Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies.
- At least 6 years of experience as Full-Stack Developer
- Technically flexible and has a strong, problem-solving mindset
- Proficient with technologies in the Java ecosystem such as Struts, Spring, Maven, J Unit, Hibernate, Tomcat
- Proficient with Apache, Unix, or Linux Servers as well as Web Services
- Knowledgeable in Jenkins and Docker setup as well as in Apache and Tomcat server configurations and operations
- Knowledgeable in database troubleshooting and maintenance
- Possesses good knowledge of different software systems, client/server architectures and various compatibility requirements