At Hipla we are building the future of smart, connected, secure workspaces. Sentinel is our flagship futuristic visitor management system that eliminates manual, unstructured, insecure, fragmented paperwork, cuts through slow-moving, archaic procedures for setting up business appointments and improves the visitor experience for both organisations and visitors. It replaces multiple such systems that an organization might use to set up, approve and record visits as well as having to wade through custom ways of setting up appointments for the visitors. All of this is offered via web and mobile platforms with data secured with state-of-the-art industry practices. We are trusted by big names across all sectors who rely on our capabilities to simplify their lives so that they can focus on doing their best work.
About the Job
We're looking for an experienced full-stack engineer who can lead our development activities and contribute from the front. We currently work with the MERN stack. This is an opportunity to have a huge impact, gain lots of ownership and a big say in the evolution of our core offering.. We're looking for someone who thrives in the early stages of a company and is self driven.
- Maintain and enhance existing application frameworks and application development tools.
- Deployment of production codebase in cloud like AWS, Azure, Google, etc.
- Lead a team of developers and assign work among team members equally to meet deadline
- Training team members to enhance their skills for meeting company’s objectives.
- Research on new architecture pattern and implement those.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process.
- Good To have Experience in MVC/MVP/MVVM /Clean Architecture and TDD development approach.
- Knowledge of various security aspects of Development.
- Knowledge of cloud hosting service like AWS, Azure etc.
- Knowledge of Hybrid mobile application development with Ionic, Sencha, Cordova, etc.
- Knowledge of various testing frameworks like Mocha, Karma
- You will be working with dynamic and dedicated team in various complex projects and will get guidance from seniors regarding scalable architecture
- Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
- Eye for details is crucial
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
- Portfolio of work required. Include examples of all areas of interaction design (user flows, wireframes, final graphical display)
- Requirements Expertise either in MEAN or MERN stack development
- HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, DOM, JSON, XML experience.
- Experience in Version control system like GIT.
- Project exposure in any of the framework- Angular.js/,React.js/, Node.js etc
- Skilled in writing documented code.
- Good analytical and logical skills.
- Good communication skills in English (both written and verbal).
Nice to haves
- Side/hobby projects, open source contributions.
- Previous start-up experience
We offer competitive cash compensation. We would be very happy if you can work out of Kolkata but we are open to remote, for the right candidates.