Who we are
Rokt makes e-commerce smarter, faster, and better. When customers are buying online, they increasingly expect more personalized and relevant experiences. Rokt uses real-time data and decisioning to deliver the next best action for each person in each Transaction Moment™. Founded in Sydney in 2012, Rokt now operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands, Spain, and Japan. Our clients include Live Nation, Staples, Groupon, GoDaddy, Expedia, Wells Fargo, Vistaprint, and HelloFresh. Rokt unlocks the hidden potential in every single Transaction Moment™.
With an annual revenue run rate of USD$150m+ and a vibrant company culture, Rokt was recently listed in Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work’ in New York. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us recruit, retain, and promote the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Rokt closed our Series C in 2019, raising US$48m from TDM Growth Partners and existing investors. The investment supports our continued investment in research and development.
We are profitable, growing fast, and having fun transforming the world of e-commerce.
Learn more at rokt.com.
About the role
The Offers team within Rokt engineering is responsible for the applications and APIs that allow our clients to show offers to the customers of our e-commerce partners.
Outcomes and responsibilities
* Consistently write high-quality and well tested code
* Manage complexity within the codebase
* Balance feature delivery and operational tasks
Capabilities and requirements
* Skilled .Net (C#) engineer able to write simple, well-factored code
* Should be very familiar with SQL databases
* Should be familiar with distributed systems
* Experience with Angular and AWS (or other cloud platform) desirable
* Should be able to set up and manage CI/CD piplines