The dynamic spirit, the sense of working as a team,
the appetite for innovation and discovery , you like the functional, you are
passionate about analysis , we want you!
The range of our activities is wide … eCommerce, robotization, customer Xperience, webservices, API, Digital Factory and our functional heritage is important, from acquisition to decision, to administrative and accounting processing, to risk management and to compliance, the production of contracts and letters, the collection and management of information.
The team is
dynamic, agile, collaborative and expert . There are many opportunities for
advancement and the company ensures that you can continuously expand your area of expertise on a daily basis. We expect you to be proactive, agile and technically interested, autonomous while being collaborative, fully invested in your mission, focused on the quality of your deliverable and you respect the deadlines.
- You have a Bachelor or Master .
- You have in-depth knowledge of the business of functional analysis as well as mastery of REST and SOAP services.
- You have a communication and analysis capacity , you are rigorous, you model easily and can visualize your product in normal and degraded operation, you like to explain and experience your solution.
- You are positive in nature , you have the ability to work in a team with a good sense of communication.
- You have good active listening and synthesis skills , a capacity for autonomy.
- Curiosity, energy and resistance to stress are also part of your skills?
A challenging position with high learning and career opportunities within a strong international group.
A permanent employee contract with a
competitive salary and extensive benefits (pension plan, meal vouchers, insurance pack etc.). You will be able to step into our
“Flex Income Plan”, which allows you to convert the end of year premium (fixed collective moment of choice each year) in one or multiple advantages (car, additional holidays, internet subscription, smartphones…).
AlphaCredit is the market leader for consumer credits in Belgium and Luxembourg and is part of the BNP Paribas Group. From our offices situated at the Brussels Noord Station, we offer all possible credit solutions to our professional partners or directly to our customers .
AlphaCredit continues to grow and is constantly on the lookout for new colleagues!