Your responsibilities: Work with the business to define report requirements and translate those requirements into reporting deliverables. Design complex business intelligence and analytic solutions based on functional requirements...
At Magna, we create technology that disrupts the industry and solves big problems for consumers, our customers, and the world around us. We’re the only mobility technology company and supplier with complete expertise across the entire vehicle.
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement because our products impact millions of people every day. But we’re more than what we make. We are a group of entrepreneurial-minded people whose collective expertise gives us a competitive advantage. World Class Manufacturing is a journey and it’s our talented people who lead us on this journey.
Workday Functional Analyst (m/f/d)
The Workday Functional Analyst will be responsible for the ongoing administration, development and support of Workday. The role requires gathering of requirements, solving issues, developing and executing new enhancements and projects. Workday modules include: Core HCM, Compensation, Talent Management, Absence Management, Benefits (for NA).
- Provides Workday subject matter functional expertise for day to day support and development including business process configuration, data upload (EIB), testing and other troubleshooting support
- Maintains master data values in Workday
- Maintains training and communication material, may participate in delivery of training
- Develops and drives innovative and proactive change efforts for HR process improvements, including enhancements to end user experience
- Liaise with HR, Payroll, vendors and external consultants
- Handles ad-hoc or complex mass uploads
- Supports HR users with completing processes as required
- Participates in deployment of new businesses: map current processes and data, identify gaps with Workday processes, recommend changes, define requirements, configure, test and validate changes
- Assists with bi-annual releases, including analysis of impacts of new functionality, testing of integrations and cross functional up and downstream analysis
Knowledge, Work Experience & Education
- 3 to 5 years of work related experience
- Completion of University Degree (Information Technology, etc.)
Skills and Competencies
- 3-5 year’s Workday functional experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Good German communication skills (written and verbal) is of advantage
- Strong analytical mind; demonstrated critical thinking and analytic skills with strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the clients’ needs and situation
- Excellent collaborator and a team player
- Well-developed root-cause analytical skills with the ability to configure and troubleshoot issues and defects
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information
- Understanding of HR operations and experience in employee data management
- Ability to understand business priorities and align technology opportunities
- Ability to set priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Focus on quality and customer service
- Preferred: Workday Functional Certifications; Workday Pro certification in one or multiple HCM modules, AMS experience, knowledge of automated testing tools – specifically Kainos, Jira and TestRail
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
- Regular overnight travel 10-25% of the time
The annual remuneration package for this position is a minimum of EUR 40.000,- with appropriate qualifications. We offer attractive benefits (e.g. employee profit participation program) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.