About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
- To prepare and send Non-Mutual Fund’s financial reports including NAV report to Fund Manager/Client on timely basis.
- To prepare and send Non-Mutual Fund’s daily NAV to media for publication purposes on timely basis.
- To prepare and submit Mutual Fund’s daily and monthly regulatory reporting to OJK on timely basis.
- To authorize payment order/voucher based on instruction from Fund Manager.
- To prepare Non-Mutual Fund’s monthly Custodian Fee to be submitted to Support Services unit for billing purposes.
- To prepare Non-Mutual Fund’s monthly Tax to be submitted to Tax unit for tax payment and reporting purposes.
- To act as the liaison officer between Fund Manager/Client and SS unit Managers.
- To assist external auditor in preparing Non-Mutual Fund’s annual audit report.
- Managing Fund Manager/Client enquiries related to Non-Mutual Fund’s portfolio/financial transactions and to provide administrative & operational support within the bank.
- To assist Fund Administration Assistant Manager in leading Valuation team to ensure specific targets and objectives are set and achieved.
- To ensure documents and customer data is filed systematically for purposes of accurate records and easy retrieval to protect the bank's interest to ensure hassle free investigations when required.
- To assist Fund Administration Assistant Manager to ensure full compliance to Non-Mutual Fund regulations as issued and amended (from time-to-time) by OJK.
- To assist Fund Administration Assistant Manager to perform UAT and UVT on system and/or report enhancement
- To fully comply with Group Policy and Standards on Money Laundering Prevention or local regulatory requirements for the prevention of money laundering.
- To make prompt report of suspicious transactions according to the documented process on reporting and/or in compliance with local regulatory requirements.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.