Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit [...] to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Short Description: CP Developers
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work in collaborative teams of Business Analyst and Developers to deliver GCP product Designs.
• Plan, Configure, Deploy and Operate a cloud solution
• Deliver Proof of Concepts for new Solutions on Cloud
• Leading and delivering high quality, fit for purpose, enterprise aligned technology designs for projects and BAU releases for the GCP suite
• Establishing positive working relationships with specific business customers, technology stakeholders, vendors and other service providers throughout the SDLC of an assignment /project.
•Ideally you will have a background in software engineering along with experience in working in a complex cloud environment (Google Cloud Platform)
•Working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform
•Experience hosting an application on GCP using Compute Engine, App Engine, Cloud SQL, Kubernetes Engine, Cloud Storage.
•Good understanding of cloud design considerations and limitations and it’s impact on Pricing.
•Networking principles and protocols such as IP subnetting, routing, firewall rules, Virtual Private Cloud, LoadBalancer, Cloud DNS, Cloud CDN, etc.
•Proficient in a modern scripting language (preferably Python) for automation of build tasks.
•Knowledge of Application Monitoring using Google Stackdriver
•Experience with Big Data on GCP – BigQuery, Pub/Sub, Dataproc, Dataflow
•Prior experience working with: container technology such as Docker, version control systems (Github), build management and CI/CD tools (Concourse, Jenkins), and monitoring tools (App Dynamics, etc.)
•You have experience building data pipelines and ETL frameworks both batch and real time using Python and any of the GCP capabilities such Apache Beam, Data Flow, Data Fusion
•Experience with infrastructure configuration management tools such as Terraform, Puppet and Chef.
•Unix/Linux power user
•Prefer Google Cloud Certified candidates.
•Able to demonstrate experience with software engineering practices including CI/CD, Automated testing and Performance Engineering
•Experience with Airflow is desirable
• Should be team player - recognize and value the different perspectives and skills fellow team members bring
• Should have Customer focus - understanding the customer, define the problem, and develop solutions through their eyes
• Collaborative Approach - work closely with colleagues to ensure alignment and champion the sharing of learning across teams
• Problem solver - use critical thinking, network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on Infosys_ta@infosys.com or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.