As Financial Accountant, you pro-actively contribute to timely, high quality financial reporting. You, as a valued member of our international team of finance processionals, embrace change and as such drive continuous improvement aiming for high quality, lean, standardized processes, taking our Financial Shared Service Centre to the next level.
What you will do:
* Participating in month, quarterly and year end closing in accordance with IFRS;
* Preparation and coordination of statutory reporting in accordance with local GAAP;
* Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations;
* Preparation of tax filings (VAT and CIT);
* Recording of fixed assets of two manufacturing sites, coordinating related processes and controls;
* Contribute to and drive continuous improvement, optimization and standardization of processes.
What you will need:
* Bachelor/Master in economics / finance and accounting;
* More than 4-10 years of experience working for a multinational and/or FSSC
* Fluent in English, and preferably in German or another European language
* Knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP
* Experienced user of ERP systems, preferably SAP
* Advanced knowledge of Blackline
* Excellent Excel skills
* You are proactive
* Excellent communication skills
* Customer focused
* Processes oriented
* Strong analytical skills
* Embracing change driving continuous improvement
* And last but not least you are a strong team player
Who we are: Founded in Japan in 1887, Kao is passionate about making a difference in people's lives with our high quality products and services that make the life of our consumers and customers more beautiful. In the region Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) Kao focuses on premium beauty brands across three distinct sectors: Kao Salon Division, Premium Mass and our London based boutique brand Molton Brown.
How we work: Having been selected among the World´s Most Ethical Companies for 13 consecutive years, we are a company with a purpose and strong corporate values. We never compromise on quality and craft our products with care for the consumer and the environment. At Kao, each employee can actively shape their job and their career. We work collaboratively to achieve our common goals, always aiming to deliver the best for our customers.
What we offer: A friendly and flexible work environment with competitive salaries, benefits package, ongoing development and the opportunity to enhance your skills and deliver tangible results. At Kao your voice will be heard. Your opinion really counts. We believe that change comes from taking opportunities into your own hands, so we value and reward entrepreneurial thinking and innovation.
Hiring Process: Kao embraces the diversity and the individual personalities of its people because we believe it is diversity that makes us strong. This is why we welcome applications from all areas of the global community.
Want to learn more: If you feel you are as unique as our products and want to find out why 33,000 people across the globe opted for a career with us please visit https://www.kao.com/emea/en/
*Job ID Number::* 2020-5452
*Brand:* KAO Business Services
*City, State:* Amersfoort, N/A