We are urgently hiring for a GM Service for an eminent automobile dealership in Guwahati.
Essential : E/ B.Tech/ AMIE/ Diploma in any discipline.
Preferred: Graduation / Post Graduation in Automobile Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
Essential: Minimum 20 plus years of experience Tata workshop .
Salary – As per Industry Standards
Key Result Areas
• Workshop profitability.
• Customer satisfaction.
• Employee productivity.
• Vehicle turnaround time.
• Effective bay utilization.
• Accessory and other VAS sales against targets.
• Effective resolution of customer complaints in prescribed time frame.
• Ensuring all workshop work is completed on time
• Keeping the productivity of the workshop as agreed levels.
• Ensuring facility upkeep and availability of all tools and equipment.
• Exposing technicians on to various levels of training and ensuring that all technicians are trained/certified.
• Initiating housekeeping , safety and security procedures that result in a safe and attractive work environment
• Maintaining dealership equipment in effective and safe working conditions.
• Hiring contract workers as and when required.
• Updating MIS on a daily basis.
• Liasion with allied business agencies.
Behavioural Attributes- Must possess with high proficiency
• Customer Orientation.
• Drive for results.
• Problem solving and Decision making skills.
• Initiative & Objection handling.
• Communication and Good Negotiation skills.
• Effective team handling & Interpersonal skills.
Experience 20 - 25 Years
Salary 5 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.
Industry Engineering / Technical / R&D
Key Skills Automobile Engineer General Manager Service Manager Workshop Manager GM Service
An eminent automobile dealership in Guwahati
About Company An eminent automobile dealership in Guwahati