ABOUT THE ROLE
Toppr is looking for AGM to develop B2B partners and drive B2B sales for Toppr. The AGM/GM would identify, develop and manage channel partners who can generate business or act as influencers. He/She would be the single point of contact for the partners and will coordinate internally with marketing, product and other teams to ensure smooth implementation. Reporting to the Senior Vice-President, this role is an integral part of a dynamic and busy team dealing with multiple stakeholders at any given point.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR TEAM AT TOPPR
● You would be responsible for prospecting, identifying, generating new business and generating additional business from existing channel partners at Toppr.
● You'll have the opportunity to learn from the Head of Sales whose team has brought over 25X growth over the last 2 years.
● You will be creating channels to contribute to the next phase of growth at Toppr.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
Within your first week...
● On-boarding session: You’ll be familiarized with Toppr’s journey, mission, values, future outlook and footprint across India.
● Getting to know the team: You’ll spend time with the marketing, product, and sales teams to get up-to-speed on Toppr’s product, value propositions, marketing, and sales strategies.
By Day 30...
● Ownership of existing partners: You’ll be responsible for the complete review of the existing partnerships.
● Maintaining records: You’ll be updating all spreadsheets, databases, and company sales records to produce reports for the Business Team.
● Build professional partnerships with Educational Institutes and Schools including Principals, Parents and Students.
● Explore other options for partnerships
● Company’s interest:
○ Set up sales plan in order to achieve sales targets.
○ Understand end customer requirements and provide inputs to the product development team.
○ Reaching out to other potential partners through various lead sources like references, channel etc., building a pipeline and signing them up.
● Building relations:
○ Ensuring periodic communication with the School Owner / Correspondent and sharing the progress of program implementation in the School
○ You’ll build strong relations with internal departments such as sales and client management and with the external partners
○ Driving customer satisfaction for our partners
You have completed graduation and/or post-graduation.
You should be from EdTech B2B compaines only
You have in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience of selling in education industry.
You have min 8-10 years of work experience.
You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hindi.
You have good knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.