The essential job functions of a “GIS Developer Trainee” during his/her training period have been included but not limited to the list below
- Designation: GIS Developer Trainee
- Department: Development
- Location: Bhopal
- Salary: Competitive
- Educational Requirement: B.E./B.Tech, M.Sc., MCA, MCS/M.Tech – preferably Computer Science, GIS, Geoinformatics
- Self-Learning Tasks
- 2.1. Learn and Research on GIS technologies
- 2.2. Learn and get well acquainted with essential programming languages and techniques
- 2.3. Learn and get well acquainted with essential Mobile development technologies
- 2.4. Learn and get well acquainted with essential DBMS/RDBMS as well as Reporting technologies
- 2. GIS Product Development Tasks
- 2.3. Develop reports using Reporting tools such as SSRS, Crystal reports, I-Zenda Ad-hoc etc.
- 2.4. Perform Unit Testing on developed modules
- 2.5. Mobile GIS development and programming on various platforms such as iOS, Android, HTML 5 etc.
- 2.6. GIS development using Google and various open source GIS platforms
- 3. Geo -database related Tasks
- 2.1. Prepare Maps in suitable GIS environment e.g. ESRI – ArcGIS, ArcMap, ERDAS, AutoCAD etc.
- 2.2. Prepare Geo-Database using various platforms e.g. ESRI – Arc SDE, ArcMap-Arc Catalog, AutoCAD, MS SQL, Oracle etc.
- 2.3. Perform Digitization and Georeferencing tasks using GIS software e.g. ESRI-ArcGIS, ERDAS, AutoCAD etc.
- 4. Research oriented Tasks
- 2.1. Perform research work as assigned by the Reporting Authority
- 2.2. Perform analysis and prepare results
- 2.3. Prepare necessary reports and documents
Contact: Click on Apply Now Button
- Posted on: 11th January 2016