Github Advisor will be responsible to maintain and disseminate GitHub best practices among internal teams. Person will be part of a global team, and will support developers across the entire Company.
• Improve the developer community in all things related to GitHub.
• Provide hands-on mentorship and advice to customer teams
• Work on CI/CD pipelines and how to improve them
• Develop S&C documentation regarding software, security and infrastructure involved (servers, network, load balance) to keep up to date.
• Update and maintain the GitHub Enterprise OnPrem up to date
• Assist teams migrating to GitHub
• Work with other teams to help them to be able to develop new integrations
• Experience in Azure DevOps Server and Services, GitHub Enterprise Cloud and OnPrem and GitLab OnPrem
• Windows Server, Active Directory, MS SQL Server, IIS, Linux, Ansible Tower
• Source code management, automated testing, CI/CD, Agile work management
• Background in Agile/DevOps principles
• Basic software development skills in any programming language - Rest API’s is a plus
• Understand and be able to write automated script (esp. PowerShell)
• Basic cloud (Azure) experience