Global Digitalization Lead Procurement Planning (m/f/d)-TCOO-DEHE02315475
We currently have a fascinating vacancy within the Digitalization Team of our Procurement & Supply Chain Organisation based in Berlin. The ideal candidate for this role should be able and eager to manage the strategic implementation of Oracle Primavera for our global Procurement teams that are part of the overall end-customer projects.
In this role the candidate will be an expert & change agent in his/her field, supporting our global Project Procurement Teams to apply efficiently and effectively Primavera to achieve our business goals.
A key responsibility is the definition of standards, methods, and templates in alignment with the overarching BT Group Project Management methodology and their deployment globally to our Procurement teams.
• Specify the business requirements & case, define the IT project scope and organise the corresponding implementation project with our IT organisation.
• Analyse BT’s Group Methodology for Project Management and derive requirements.
• Define a global Procurement Project Managment Methodology as part of the execution of end-customer rail projects (Doc3/24).
• Ensure alignment and technical integration of Procurement plans with the overarching Project plans.
• Define a global deployment roadmap and drive its execution.
• Organise end-user training and support
• Support the global user base to efficiently and effectively use Primavera.
• Analyse new business demand from global user groups (continous improvement). Specifiy the business requirements and represent those towards the IT organisation. Validate the technical proposals from IT.
• Drive the implementation of resulting IT projects & change requests together with our central IT department. Coordinate the affected global user base in terms of testing, training and go-live support.
• Represent your area of accountability (Global Procurement Planning) in respective Steering Comittee meetings or Transformation progress reviews.
• Moderation of the global key user network to maintain and further disseminate IT expertise within the Procurement department.
• Plan and implement weekly governance meetings with the teams of the regions to drive the introduction and usage of the supplier portal (goods receiving). Monthly performance of a key figure reporting with resulting evaluation and reporting to the management of the purchasing and logistics function.
• Coordinate a trouble-free operation of Primavera in cooperation with the IT department. Creation of tickets for troubleshooting. Monitoring of interfaces for data transmission from and to the BT SAP ERP systems
• Conduct weekly escalation meetings with the application team of the IT department to track critical disruptions that affect business
• University degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Business Informatics, or equivalent qualifications are mandatory
• 5 - 10 years’ experience in a similar function/role is required
• Good understanding of Project Management processes within the manufacturing industry is a must
• Experience in the implementation of customer projects as well as IT projects and tools is mandatory
• Proficient Oracle Primavera (Server version) usage is a must
• Proficient English is required, German and French is a plus
Job: Procurement & Global Sourcing
Primary Location: DE-BE-Berlin
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 30.09.2020, 10:06:13 AM