For nearly 30 years, ABSOLUT PersonalManagement has been a competent and experienced partner in the Recruitment Service Business. We support our clients, mainly international acting High-Tech-Companies, in recruiting specialists for their specific needs. Center of all our actions herein is every single individual.
Over the years, ABSOLUT has focused on industries such as Automotive, Semiconductor, Industry, Healthcare and ICT.
Our client K. Hartwall, a Finnish provider of returnable logistics solutions, is a privately-owned company founded 1932 in Söderkulla, Finland. K.Hartwall has customers on all 5 continents in more than 60 countries and local sales offices, sales people or agents in 20 countries. The solutions they provide to their customers are load carriers, tugger trains, AGV’s and asset tracking solutions. K.Hartwall employs 210 employees with an annual turnover of ca 80 million euros. Thanks to the efficient global delivery capability, K. Hartwall has become the preferred partner to many companies in the Retail, Postal & Parcel and Automotive industries.
Global Head of Business Unit Lean (m/f/d)
- You lead the global Sales organization LEAN globally with currently 8 people located in regional sales offices and implement its profitable growth targets going forward
- You act as a major contributor to the strategy work of the company and closely work together with colleagues in the Management Team and the Company CEO
- You strongly contribute to the development of the company vision, competitive positioning, growth markets, product strategy and lots more
- You are responsible for the implementation of the BU Business Strategy as a whole
- You will promote the BU and its products at the highest levels of customer organizations and worldwide collaborators
- You will develop the Sales organization, manage and develop key sales processes, forecasting, sales funnel management etc.
- You will manage all commercial issues like pricing, terms & conditions etc.
- You will build new long-term market growth opportunities and develop business plans for identified opportunities
- You are acting as a Company spokesman towards various interest groups
- You have a M.Sc. level degree in engineering or economics or an equivalent degree with extensive working experience in an international management role
- You are a charismatic leader who demonstrates strong leadership skills with determined approach and have the ability to motivate others
- You have solid experience in a senior Sales / Head of Product Management / Head of Business Unit role in an international product and/or system business company
- You are knowledgeable about value-based marketing and sales and its tools, where the customer’s business process must be understood and the value of the products for its customers must be known and shown
- You are experienced with Lean production principles within the automotive industry or industry in general
- You are ideally experienced with supply chain logistics
- You are a visionary character with drive for growth
- You have a hands-on approach, are self-driven and systematic
- You have high technical, sales and interpersonal skills, are an excellent networker and results orientated
- You are fluent in spoken and written English, German is desired
- Your Location:
- You are working remote from home-office and are ready to travel to the HQ on a regular basis as well as visiting clients globally (mainly CE, USA, China)
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Please send your application documents with an indication of your salary expectations to our Consultant,
Sibylle Arhold, email@example.com.
Your application and documents will be treated strictly confidential. We are looking forward to discuss this
career opportunity with you.
ABSOLUT PersonalManagement GmbH . Sibylle Arhold
Rindermarkt 5, 80331 München,