At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Creganna Medical is ranked among the top 10 global companies in the medical device outsourcing industry. The company specializes in the design and manufacture of minimally invasive delivery and access devices for a range of therapies. Serving over 400 companies across 30 countries, Creganna Medical’s customers include the world’s leading medical device and life science companies. Headquartered in Galway, Ireland, Creganna Medical has a global operational footprint with design and manufacturing facilities spanning the U.S., South America, Europe and Asia. http://www.creganna.com/
Company: Creganna Medical, Part of TE Connectivity
Location : Preferred location Galway, Ireland but flexible on location within similar time zone to Ireland with remote working as an option (plus travel)
With on-going growth driven organically and through acquisition, the business is seeking to appoint a Global Head of FP&A within the Medical Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and part of the Medical Finance Leadership Team, as Head of FP&A, you will be responsible for providing financial and analytical support to the Medical business. This is a global role that offers excellent career and learning and development opportunities as it will interact with Segment Leaders, the Medical Business Unit Leadership Team, finance and plant management at all our manufacturing sites, whilst working as part of the FP&A team. The successful candidate must be a strong and trusted business partner, achieve results through influence and build good working relationships across multiple time zones, organizational levels and cultures . Key to success will be your ability manage large volume of data from multiple sources (both automated and manual) to produce clear financial commentary, multi-task on different priorities and thrive under pressure.
• Manage and coordinate annual budget and quarterly forecasting processes along with month end reporting
• Deliver clear financial analysis and commentary for month end reporting and Budget/Forecast process
• Consolidation and transfer of data to financial systems used in the reporting and forecasting process
• Working with sites across the globe to ensure implementation/adherence to accounting policies
• Represents the Medical BU interests in Segment/Corporate forums and initiatives related to data management/reporting and financial systems processes
• Build centralised reports to suit users’ requirements and publish them
• Drive continuous improvements and manage the associated changes by leveraging best practices, standardization of processes and automation
• Be a strong and trusted business partner (within and outside the Medical BU) and develop strong relationships with business leaders
• Assist with ad hoc strategic and operational projects as required
• Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA, preferably Big 4 trained
• Bachelor's Degree
• +5 years' finance management experience in a multinational environment
• Demonstrate a track record of collaborating with business leaders in a complex multinational business environment.
• Show evidence of ability to influence and negotiate with key decision makers.
• Able to picture and communicate “simple” solutions to complex business scenarios involving multiple systems and accounting disciplines across multiple regions
• Strong communication skills (oral and written) with an ability to articulate complex business issues in a clear/concise manner to multiple levels of stakeholders across multiple geographical locations
• Evidence of building & developing a team; encouraging direct conversations, coaching & empowering a team.
• Extensive and exceptional Excel skills with demonstrated in-depth data analytics
• Experience with data sources e.g. TED2.0, SAP Projects, Hyperion
• Team player with a particularly strong work ethic, positive attitude, humility and a focus on business impact
• Open to change and be able to effectively respond to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations
• Highly flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude to execution
• Very motivated and able to thrive and think clearly under pressure, in ambiguous situations and with tight deadlines
• Ability to think on your feet and deal with multiple stakeholders
• Detail-oriented, organized, and demonstrated ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly
• Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
TE Connectivity is an equal opportunities employer
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.