Aptiv may collect and store information about your visit on an anonymous, aggregate basis. This information may include the time and length of your visit, the pages you looked at on our website, the PDF files you downloaded, and the site you were referred to ours by. We may also record the name of your Internet Service Provider. This information is only used to measure activity on our site and to develop ideas for improving our site. We make no attempt to identify individual visitors of our site.
As the Global IT Lead for Supply Chain Management (SCM) Data Analytics, you will manage the overall growing demand for SCM Data Analytics across Aptiv, acting as a key liaison to SCM global and regional business leadership.
You will support the global functional organizations by understanding: business needs, strategic direction, short/long term objectives & KPIs, working jointly to establish IT deliverables in the Budget Business Plan (BBP) to support their attainment, leveraging a team of subject matter experts from central planning, functional, technical architecture, project management, operations, infrastructure and sourcing.
Reporting directly to the Global IT Director, Supply Chain Management.
What your role will look like
- Business Relationship Management - Develop collaborative working relationships with Directors, VPs, and other key executives within the listed corporate functions. Establish business-IT SCM Data Analytic alignment on strategies, roadmaps, budgets, timelines and objectives.
- Strategic Planning - Collaborate with corporate function teams, division and business unit teams to develop an “integrated function specific strategy and roadmap” for SCM Global Data Analytics.
- Portfolio Planning and Management - Lead the top-down and bottom-up effort to create a business-IT aligned portfolio of IT SCM Data Analytic initiatives with cost estimates and quantifiable business benefits for the listed corporate functions.
- Business Case Development - Developing an astute understanding of the drivers of revenue, cost, profit margin and risk for the functions and leverage that to construct the business case jointly with SCM business leaders and IT Finance.
- Solution Selection - Drive solution selection and implementation for assigned business systems. Support the RFI, RFP, sourcing, negotiation of applicable enterprise license agreements and IT contracts as required.
- Project Execution and Delivery - Direct oversight of the planning and execution of IT projects to ensure execution to scope, budget (capital and expense), business need dates and attainment of objectives in scope within the listed corporate function.
- Compliance Management - Providing technical oversight to ensure that actions taken by project teams are consistent with application direction, IT architecture and standards, IT security guidelines, project management process to ensure the best long-term total cost of ownership.
- IT Cost Management and Transparency - Proactively manage IT portfolio and operating costs within target. Proactively track consumption of services to ensure optimal allocation of IT resources and service levels. Find creative alternatives to ensure optimal service levels and end-user experience at minimal cost.
- Reporting and Communications - Keep SCM business leaders and stakeholders as well as IT leaders informed on progress or projects, production incidents, issues, risks, financials to ensure transparency, business input and collaborative decision making.
- Active Problem Resolution - Proactively participates in identifying information problems and defining solutions for management approval.
- Other duties as required.
What qualifications you’ll have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or Management (Master's degree in Analytics / MBA – Nice to have)
- 7+ years of data analytics experience working in a large multi-national organization with significant supply chain management exposure.
- 5+ years of management / supervisory experience.
- Significant domain knowledge of any leading BI tools such as Teradata , Informatica, Cloudera, Snowflake, MS Azure Analytics, Oracle etc.
- Strong experience with the BI and data analytics lifecycle particularly with integrating data warehouses to both cloud and on premise applications.
- Significant hands on experience with visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik Sense, Power BI or equivalent.
- Strong exposure to SAP ERP (ECC and/or S/4 HANA)
- Exposure to SAP ARIBA ( nice to have )
What we expect
- Team Player: Work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group.
- Clear Communicator: Excellent verbal and written communications at all times.
- Effective Business Partner: Establish and maintain effective business partnerships.
- Decisive Decision Maker: Problem resolution, decision-making and analytical skills with keen attention to detail with limited supervision.
- Can Do Attitude: Project a positive outlook in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment.
- Results Driven: Demonstrate a consistent record of accomplishment in highly demanding environment and driving initiatives to completion.
- Attention to Detail: Organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fluid, time sensitive and dynamic environment.
- Integrity: A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with people at all levels is imperative.
- Computer Savvy: Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Project, Excel, Outlook, Skype, Teams, Visio, etc.)
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment.
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications.
- Recognition for innovation and excellence.
- Opportunities to give back to the community.
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 160,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Aptiv is a global technology company with automotive roots and one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we’ll move tomorrow.
Headquartered in Dublin, Aptiv develops safer, greener and more connected solutions, which enable the future of mobility. Consisting of more than 160,000 employees, 12 major technical centers and 126 manufacturing sites in 44 countries. Our name represents knowledge, adaptiveness and drive. It highlights our ability to both envision the future and to bring it to life. Visit www.aptiv.com.
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity. Join the technology company that’s transforming the future of mobility today.
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Aptiv is a global technology company that develops safer, greener and more connected solutions enabling the future of mobility. Headquartered in Dublin, Aptiv has approximately 150,000 employees and operates 14 technical centers, as well as manufacturing sites and customer support centers in 45 countries. Visit aptiv.com .