As the Global Program Manager, you will have operational ownership of the global service delivery for a key customer. In this role, you will be accountable for driving service performance, supporting the global team to delivery results and driving growth on the account to achieve our commercial objectives.
We offer you an exciting global career at the forefront of world trade. Working with the best people in a global team culture with future growth opportunities in an industry that has a significant impact on the world economy. We’re proud of our people who define our company’s industry leadership, global team culture and customer-centric focus every day.
When you join our team, you join a truly diverse, global organization in a fast-moving, values-based, work environment where you can grow on the job, create and shape our digital solutions, tap into industry-leading talent development initiatives, enjoy working with your colleagues and broaden your world view through our international job postings.
Every company, every country wants access to a competitive shipping, logistics and port system – and our people have created one company that offers one, easy-to-use solution to all their shipping needs.
Maersk is unique
Maersk is uniquely positioned to play a significant role in global trade, creating opportunities that help countries, companies and people succeed. Our vision is simple: Maersk is the global integrator of container logistics, connecting and simplifying our customers’ global supply chains. We do this through the global scale of Maersk, the world’s largest shipping line; our Logistics and Services expertise that help customers manage their global supply chains; and through our port operator, APM Terminals, one of the largest container terminal operators in the world with the most strategic locations to serve global supply chains.
Join us and play an important role on our team lifting global trade every day!
- Own and drive the operational performance (including all agreed KPIs) across the entire business
- Lead the global Maersk community for this customer, ensuring they have the required tools/skills/training to support our objectives
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders to achieve required outcomes
- Drive and implement projects that support growth, efficiencies and business development for the customer.
- Own the customer relationship and present performance, growth and action plans to senior customer stakeholders
- Lead and implement improvement and corrective action programs
- Design and Implement an Operational Service Delivery Plan that is in line with our Commercial objectives
- Develop a pro-active relationship with the customer with regular, accurate communication
- Global logistics and supply chain experience
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders across the globe effectively
- Ability to build trust and work with senior customer representatives
- Ability to conduct root cause analyses and build structured and effective improvement plans
- Ability to lead and organize complex implementation projects
- Customer centric attitude with an ability to prioritize the most important tasks
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills – comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Must be eligible to work on a permanent basis in Australia
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.