Role: HR Business Development Director (Global Sourcing Manager)
Location: All locations Germany and all locations Switzerland
The Client HR Solutions Group within Infosys is responsible for all in –organic people growth. This role is part of a global team that works with clients, develops strategic employee-related solutions, and has transferred several thousand staff across more than 30 countries. With team members in eight countries and speaking ten languages, this team is responsible for end-to-end HR solution development; including, costing, transition, and integration of acquired staff through company acquisition and large strategic sourcing program efforts.
This position is part of the global Client HROCM Solutions practice and is specifically focused on the EMEA region; however, if needed, other geographies may be supported.
For this position, the selected candidate will work in partnership with the target or client’s HR leadership, including their IT / business process teams, corporate advisors, legal experts and with the Infosys business development and solutions teams.
• Develop HR solutions for business pursuits
• Engage with client leadership to determine the most effective people transfer strategy
Deliver people transfer interventions as needed
• Collect and provide all HR information required for pursuit and delivery-related decisions
• Monitors HR costs
• Monitor, and escalate for resolution if needed, post-contract handling of terms, conditions, and benefits
• Provide various HR-related inputs to the HR Transition Team / Manager
• Partner with HR transition managers and in-country teams to initiate and on-board in-coming employees in a smooth and effective manner
• Support the pursuit and delivery teams throughout the process, providing consultation and advice, as needed
• Analysis of tender documents (RFI, RFQ, RFP, etc) and other information provided by the client / acquisition target as it relates to HR requirements (role and location of transfer staff, compensation, benefits, etc.)
• Act as client interface and provide advice and counsel on HR-related matters, as needed
• In conjunction with Client HROCM Solutions leadership and pursuit team, develop solutions that: meet client requirements; minimize transition risks; and further differentiate the Infosys solution
• Plan and participate in Due Diligence activities that enable Infosys to further refine the transfer solution, baseline people-costs, better understand contractual commitments; and assess financial risks
• Assess in-scope roles for transfer as a result of the IT Solution requirements
• Establish terms, conditions, and benefits of transferring employees
• Participate in formal consultation activities
• Confirm post contract handling of terms, conditions, and benefits of transferring employees
• Plan, prepare and deliver HR Communication Plan with the client
• Negotiate Staff Transfer and people-related Contract Termination agreements with the client
• Conduct HR Risk Evaluation (identification of people transfers risks, likelihood of risk materializing, financial impact of risk realization and identification of mitigation actions) and Sensitivity Analysis
• Minimum BA/BS degree or equivalent education; MBA preferred
• Minimum 15 years of broad HR-related experience
• Specific experience in designing and implementing staff transfer programs for strategic sourcing or M&A programs
• Senior level client or target senior management interactions
• Must have excellent project management skills as well as the ability to interface and consult with senior client management on HR / OCM related issues effecting staff transfer
• Must be open to travel – 40%
• Must have led solution design and project management efforts for a significant staff transfer initiative
• Strong knowledge/experience of the Acquired Rights Directive; in particular, knowledge of S613 transfers in Germany
• Role can be located anywhere in Europe but must be a fluent speaker and writer of both German and English.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through the many next of their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit [...] to see how Infosys can help your enterprise navigate your next.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence, and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.