Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing the adoption of Amazon Web Services in the Brasilia State & South Region Government? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider for Federal Government. Amazon Web Services is expanding into the Brazilian Public Sector market, and Amazon offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the center of Amazon innovation.
The ideal candidate will have sales experience in this vertical with a terrific reputation for overachieving quota while focusing on the customer. S/he should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. The Government Account Manager will be an exceptionally strong and creative thinker who thrives in a team environment and embraces all aspects of selling.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory and industry vertical.
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
· Accelerate customer adoption.
· Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
· Manage contract negotiations..
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
· Ensure customer satisfaction.
· Minimum 7 – 10 years of technology related sales or business development experience.
· BA/BS degree required
· Direct field experience in working with Government accounts within Public Sector, specific to Brazil.
· English and Portuguese read, write and speak