As a Graphic Designer, you will work with the design team to execute creative designs based on templates and direction from Creative Head.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Actualize art assets based on given templates/guidelines. This includes but are not limited to creating buttons, headers, and other UI elements with reference to existing design concepts.
- Generate style guides.
- Produce written design specifications that will serve as guide for developers during implementation.
- Modify existing designs based on preset requirements.
- Carry out design related activities as may be required from time to time.
To qualify for this position, you must have at least 1-2 years of design experience. You must be proactive, quality-oriented, and have a keen eye for the smallest details.
You must also have the following:
- Proven track record in web design
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or other image editing applications
- An understanding of usability and other UI design principles