Guidewire Developer (hands on experience in Guidewire integration)Looking for Guidewire Developer. Candidate will be responsible configuration, development and maintenance of our Guidewire Insurance Suite as well as other of various insurance systemapplications. The Applicant must be a seasoned professional that requires minimal supervision, familiar with working in the Guidewire environment that has moderate to high complexity.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage various projects as assigned including Guidewire development, regulatory changes, rate changes, etc.
• Work with internal customers to design, develop, make program and/or configuration changes and maintain complex integration software working within Guidewire software integration frameworks.
• Utilize diverse technical experiences to build and maintain integrations to multi-platform applications.
• Write documentation to describe program development, logic, and modifications.
• Coordinate the implementation of all new development across client interfaces (Gosu, Java, etc.)
• Support testing activities and resolve issues identified as assigned.
• Provide support through internal application users in order to make our processes more efficient and better serve our customers.
• Train others in programming and configuration of Guidewire Insurance Suite applications.
• Must have experience with the Guidewire Insurance Suite - ClaimCenter, PolicyCenter, Billing Center,
• Maintain a working knowledge of advances in information technology.
Create manuals for clients to describe installation and operating procedures.
• Assist clients with issue resolution. Recreate steps taken by client to locate and modify software inconsistencies.
• Support the training of end-user clients to use programs and provide technical assistance.
• Install and do preliminary testing of software development. Support IT and departmental testing of development before implementation into live environment. Monitor performance of program after implementation.
• Ensure system/application availability through business continuity planning and annual tests.
• Monitor and communicate project status to IT management, sponsors, and vendors, as appropriate.
• Balance schedules, scope, budgets, and resources.
Transasia Cyber Park,
Suite 9A1 Infopark Phase II, Kochi,
Kerala 682303, India
Telephone : 0484 4049055