Job Description Summary
Coordinate and support the delivery of operations on behalf of a specialist healthcare facility in Herston Quarter.
11:00am – 19:30 (afternoon shift)
21:00pm – 05:30am (night shift)
- Experience working within a health care or hospital environment is preferred.
- Flexible as general work hours will vary to meet client expectations – Mandatory
- Building, construction or Facility Maintenance background such as repairs and preventative maintenance
- Construction Card, Working at Heights trained (Preferred), EWP Licensed (Preferred)
- Relevant Trade Qualification
- General experience with technology (iPad, App’s)
- Own hand tools fit for purpose; specialised tools provided by company
What You Will Do
- Undertake urgent, routine & ad-hoc maintenance, repairs, inspections on client’s premises and equipment as directed by the Facility Manager.
- Ensure KPIs are managed effectively including response times, safety, compliance of all assigned works.
- Retrieve work order details, manage workflow and complete all tasks in line with requirements.
- Comply with all Cushman & Wakefield systems used to meet its health and safety obligations.
- Seek to reduce reactive work volumes through efficient maintenance and operational practices.
- Audit contractors regarding timeliness of service delivery, compliance and quality
- Flexibility to be on-call where required.
Why join Cushman & Wakefield?
As one of the leading global real estate services firms transforming the way people work, shop and live working at Cushman & Wakefield means you will benefit from;
- Being part of a growing global company
- Ongoing development and a promote from within culture
- Access to one of the world’s largest learning libraries via LinkedIn Learning
As an equal opportunity employer, Cushman & Wakefield encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates to apply. Cushman & Wakefield promotes safety at all times.
Please continue with your application