We are seeking a new Head of Design to be responsible for deliverables of the studio.
● As part of the leadership team, you will work closely with the Business head and senior designers and project managers for project and studio deliverables.
● Develop designs for corporate interior projects, lead client presentations/pitches in the region and collaboratively manage the studio with the business head,
● You will also have added responsibility of supporting business development efforts and manage & pitches and design presentations.
● Manage key clients projects working collaboratively with the Business development and Client
● As part of the design leadership team, ensure the organisation has an effective training
programmes & mentor and motivate the design team to ensure performance and design excellence.
What we Expect
● You are an Interior Design or Interior-Architecture professional with leadership experience of
managing a team or studio.
● You have been in a client facing role and have experience of managing clients & handling pitches and design presentations.
● You have excellent design management and presentation skills with relevant experience of
working on Corporate Interiors/Workplace design projects.
● You have a strong design sensibility and the technical ability to develop a project from concept to execution.
● You are a team player with a positive attitude to go the extra mile
● You have multi-tasking ability, with time management and organisational skills.
● You have a registered Diploma or Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
● You have knowledge of design tools such as AutoCAD, Sketchup and Photoshop
● You will subscribe to the company core values- teamwork, integrity and excellence
Who we are
Space Matrix is a dynamic and innovative design consultancy that specializes in workplace design.With relevant project experience in over 30 cities and 15 office locations in Australia, China, India,Thailand, Singapore and the United States, our mission is to be the No. 1 office design firm in Asia and to continue revolutionizing the delivery of design and build globally.
We have a company culture that is transparent, collaborative, innovative, progressive, honest and fast. Be part of the team that constantly challenges the industry norm and wants to be the best in the game.
To find out more visit www.spacematrix.com