At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Our Mission is to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine in our four core therapy areas of Oncology, Gastroenterology (GI), Rare Diseases and Neuroscience, plus Plasma-Derived Therapies (PDT) and Vaccines.
Discover more at www.takeda.com .
- Overall leadership of the Finance department and management, coaching and development of team members.
- Provide financial advice and support to management, local stakeholders and JV partner.
- Support budgeting, financial planning and forecasting.
- Ensure statutory accounting and reporting compliance.
- Ensure compliance with local and corporate statutory requirements
- Ensure compliance with Pharmaceutical Industry Code and Takeda Code of Conduct.
- Ensure efficient and effective supply chain and logistics management.
- Ensure access to medicines through optimal management of supply and demand of products aligned with targeted inventory.
Finance & Accounting
- Review and analyze financial information.
- Cash flow forecast and control.
- Budget planning and control.
- Formulate strategic and long-term business plans.
- Research and report on factors influencing business performance.
- Develop financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Ensure correct, adequate and timely information on COGS / COGM and proposes, reviews and challenges associated improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for financial accounting, monitoring , statutory compliance and reporting systems.
- Responsible for Internal Control management and implementation and enforcement of internal control policies and procedures.
- Communicate, explain and adequately address the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners.
- Develop external relationships with appropriate contracts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations.
- Produce accurate financial and management reports to specific deadlines.
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Manage and oversee Business and Financial reviews.
- Business partner to all other departments by providing ad hoc analysis and reports.
- Responsible for supply management, ensuring compliance with distribution contracts, optimal stock holding and new launch planning.
- Implement and enforce Purchasing policies and procedures.
- Ensure accuracy of forecasting through S&OP process.
Education and Experience (required)
- Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 8 years of Finance and/or Accounting experience.
- Experience in a multinational company in the pharmaceutical, medical devices or FMCG industry is mandatory.
- Leadership experience for the Finance department is required.
- Experience working in Indonesia is required for external applicants [not currently Takeda employees].
Education and Experience (preferred)
- Professional accounting membership such as CMA, CPA or equivalent.
- Experience working in a JV model entity is preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing / production setting is preferred.
- Experience with transitional projects such as Shared Services setup is preferred.
Capabilities and Behaviors
- Strong analytic skills: Able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternative solutions and drive positive change.
- Strong organizational skills: Capacity to quickly identify problems and structure solutions, and to plan and prioritize work on multiple projects, while maintaining high quality and meeting or exceeding deadlines.
- Energetic and highly motivated leader: Strong leadership qualities and is able to work independently.
- Mature and dependable business executive: Demonstrates adequate personal stature and charisma in dealing with regional and corporate management.
- Results-oriented and solutions-driven mindset: Consistently challenges status quo to meet and/or exceed business objectives.
- Encourages collaborative working culture: Strives for effective integration and communication across functions.
- Articulate and persuasive: Able to influence others through sound judgement and common sense.
- Ethics and compliance: Unquestionable personal and business integrity.