At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Our Mission is to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine in our four core therapy areas of Oncology, Gastroenterology (GI), Rare Diseases and Neuroscience, plus Plasma-Derived Therapies (PDT) and Vaccines.
Discover more at www.takeda.com .
The Head, Vaccines Business Unit, Indonesia will be accountable for building and leading a best-in-class Vaccine team. S/he will set objectives for the business unit, leading the team to deliver superior results and achieve targets.
- Responsible for setting the vision, defining the country Vaccine Business Unit (BU) strategy, and ensuring execution of brand and key account plans to achieve ambitious launch and commercial goals.
- Lead BU team members and coordinate cross-functional teams (such as Market Access, Medical, Public Affairs and Regulatory functions) to deliver a superior customer experience, exceeding expectations of key customers and delivering a best-in-class solution.
- Develop effective sales and marketing strategies, as well as targeted patient programs and public sector tender market access, to ensure successful performance and goal achievement; P&L responsibility for the BU.
- Act in compliance with laws, internal regulations, company strategies and Takeda’s corporate philosophy and support the President Director in achievement of company objectives.
- Lead directly and through influence to align the organization to deliver superior patient and customer experience and outcomes.
Driving for Results
- Develop effective sales and marketing strategies, as well as targeted patient programs, to ensure successful performance and goal achievement.
- Ensure development and implementation of effective market access programs that ensure broadest access to the vaccine.
- Take full financial responsibility for the BU, including present and future marketed products.
- Define strategic direction of the portfolio and pipeline. Align with regional and corporate goals, and advocate for products in the annual planning process and integrate management inputs to ensure that short-term and long-term strategies and objective are agreed upon and in place.
- Ensure the development, implementation and monitoring of sales force and key accounts prioritization and planning.
- Approve rationale, business plan design and implementation of brand strategies, including promotional budget allocations.
Customer & Market Focus
- Serves as role model in terms of customer orientation.
- Identify, develop and maintain professional relationships with key Vaccines customers, KOLs and scientific societies. Identify new opportunities and ways to better meet customer needs.
- Identify possible public health networks and plans and drives execution of partnership actions accordingly.
- Responsible for ensuring public and private funding strategies, including NIP inclusion.
- Engage effectively internally and externally to build awareness, alignment and support for the BU, including funding, access channels and product adoption.
- Bachelor degree in a life science discipline or related field, such as Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Chemistry or any related field. MBA degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years' experiences in a multinational pharmaceutical company.
- Minimum of 3 years at a management level.
- Minimum of 3 years in Vaccine commercial experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills.
- Technologically savvy.
- Highest ethical standards. Walks the talk in adhering to Takeda values and behaviors.
- Able to travel requirement.