Roles and Responsibilities
The position holder is expected to drive business growth by generating revenue, Expanding growth opportunities through new business & strategies, and developing cordial long-lasting relationships with the customers.
- Shall have a very close interaction with the CEO and Directors of the company.
- Should have experience in Dealing with US Clients/ US Government Projects.
- Should have experience in shaping an end-to-end business.
- Should have managed cross-functional position into Sales Operations, Marketing, and Strategy and ensuring high quality of customer experience.
- Should have had exposure in creating new processes to improve operational efficiencies.
- Should have had exposure in Designing and implementing the right marketing mix to enable the growth of the company.
- Should be able to drive the sales team accordingly to chase and achieve business targets.
- Responsible for implementation and adherence to internal processes and standards.
- Responsible for implementation and adherence of processes from the client.
- Responsible for client relationship management and managing Client reviews.
- Plan new training and ongoing training for improving performance.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent command over English (Verbal & Written Both)
- Should have excellent analytical skills
- Should have excellent people management skills
Reporting: The position will be directly reporting to the CEO/Board of Directors
- Sales Operations
- Client Relationship Management
- New Business with US Clients/US Governmet Projects
- IT Sales
- Revenue Generation
- Strategic Planning
- Lead Generation
- Business Growth
- Business Development
- Corporate Sales