At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Operations is at the heart of what we do, delivering hundreds of thousands of items each day and fulfilling customer orders from all over the world. The Operations team is seeking a Head of Finance to guide financial analysis, planning and control for a region in our fast growing European Fulfillment Network.
· Partner with Operations to drive continuous improvement in financial and operational performance.
· Direct the operational planning process
· Support expansion projects and new business initiatives, third-party agreements, network location analyses.
· Define variance analysis against budgets for the network, identify risks and opportunities.
· Partner with Retail, IT, Transportation, Supply Chain teams to bring optimal cross functional decision that maximize Amazon's long term free cash flow.
· Ensure timely and accurate metrics and forecasts are created and maintained.
· Review business cases for capital expenditure, ensure execution of capex plan and fixed asset management.
· Handle headcount planning for the regional Operations team.
· Drive standardization of operational processes within the Fulfillment Center network, adopt and share best practices across Europe and worldwide.
· Contribute to the next generation development of site finance planning and analysis; influence across sites and across operating countries to effect change
· Lead and develop the team of Finance Manager and Controllers.